28.7.10

July



WTH?!??! It's truth?
JULY IS ENDING SOON.
oh~~my~~god
I didn't do anything in this month for sure.
no revision, no study, no..........
I know the good future is gone far far away from me.
and the SPM is keep closing
NO WAY,,, I gonna study hard before I do regret!
but if you give me a camera I can do the best better than I study in class =(

This few days the line freaking mad.
can't do many things well.
Want to blog but fail many times...
Maxis Broadband really suckkk
feel like want to change another line.
Digi Broadband?? Celcom Broadband??
any suggestion?



I have a dream...
I want to go Paris
wanna to feel the mood when I stay at every street in Paris.
wanna use my travel camera to take all the good feeling photo.
wanna wear very very freaking damn casual
wanna have the every moment together with you in Paris.
because I know,
Life is short, but it's still Beautiful. ♥


I saw this photo at fb, so nice right?
YOUNG FU ~~ I was tried to take the photo like this in school but fail =(
someday sure can do better...









没有评论: