12.7.10

Reachel birthday


Oppsss..
sorry guys I was late update.
forgive me cause I'm bad in mood at last whole day.
too many bad things was happened.
but now, settle !
I'm still the Rroy. *.*v
we celebrate Reachel birthday at Friday, Pavillion.
start from 7pm.
I wear a cacat shirt. so.... ugly.
my hair put over gatsby so look so oily. lol
okay.. I don't want to write anymore cause I'm going to settle my friend right now !
enjoy the photos. =)











A friendship is not easy to grow up.
all of you in my heart won't be replace by another one!
NEVER EVER !
I promise you guys !
Memory is the most important things in a people's whole life.
you will remind those memory because you're missing some one at the far far away when you're old.
you harder to meet back the friends who is accompany you in every moment. 
so, careful what you gonna have a decide to your friends.
you don't have chance to do regret anymore.
because it already hurt so deep inside to your friend's heart.

hand over your heart to be friend this only can call friendship !
a real friendship is nothing can defeat because the defend is very very strong.
情比金坚

Keep to do a thing in everytime to your friend. 

Tell your friend: you never stand alone!! Because we're standing by !! 






I my friends !





1 条评论:

KiDuLt 说...

u make me hungry >.<