14.10.10

day out


Yesterday is the first day when finish trial exam.
sure need relax at home.
but at the morning,
PiPi ask me to go out.
then mood ON!
we went to Mid Valley.
Me, PiPi, Reachel and KahLeng : )
4 person go there still need use GPS.
cause PiPi 1st time drive to there. @,@
last, we still safe there . HAHA
we go there walk walk,chit chat to spend a afternoon.
We went to Nyonya have our lunch.
much of funny thing happen. =p
then after 7 something we back home.
On the way back home I was asleep.
Dreaming about You and Me.
those days are so sweet.
I miss you so much. 
I do !! 


While waiting Pipi.
I already wait she 3hour -__-



Nyonya food. Yummy (╯▽╰)


Rroy in MidValley 


Cendol 


Hello Girls !






4 of us

it's time to tucking in bed.
tomorrow I need school and tuition.

Today is WINE VALENTINE'S DAY.
Happy Wine Valentine's Day to YOU.
remember last month I text u the same.
You reply me that 'HAHA'
know you're smiling while u get my msg.
but today I can't send out any msg to you again.



I miss U



没有评论: