9.10.10

wengkin's bday


I don't want to see
I don't want to hear
I don't want to talk

today celebrate weng kin bday,
but for me is a dead day.
I'm down
I'm sad
I'm disappointed
haiz

Im still waiting for you.
-
-
-
lets photo talk about the story..
we set a surprise to wengkin
went to his house and scream his name
when he come out we sing bday song together
I think he really fell so surprise, =)
and after that we went to DOLPHIN
beer !
I need beer to settle down my mood but I really can't drink beer one
Almost drink 1 bottle only then starting become crazier 
laugh and cry in the same time
WTF! I never did this before!
I know I'm really deep down but I can't cry out
drunk
drunk
drunk
drunk
drunk
drunk
drunk make me sleep better














vomit very hard feeling
my head still shaking
I still need 1 more bottle beer
my heart is bleeding...
who's care?

no one anymore...




1 条评论:

匿名 说...

为自己而活。