6.10.10

keep running


erm,
long time didn't update.
busy for my trial exam. 
today happen some bad thing
make me so deep shit and tired.
 get hurt again.
everytime also like this, starting feel numb
maybe after few years I'll scare to falling in love again.
maybe I'll be a monk.
I really hate MAYBE so much !
but, I already have a decision after this.
if she really can't be my lover, my decision will start !
a big decision to myself .
wendy suddenly text me when I'm moody,
we're most pity guys in this world.
I like the text she send me,
so meaningful 
share with you guys,,

 *人生嘛* 
 0歲出場; 
 10歲快樂成長 
 20歲為情傍徨 
 30歲基本定向  
 40歲拼命打闖 
 50歲回頭望望 
 60歲告老還鄉 
 70歲搓搓麻將 
 80歲曬曬太陽 
 90歲躺在床上 
 100歲掛在牆上 

 洗個澡看著表,舒服是一秒是秒 
 能牽手的時候,請別只是肩並肩 
 能擁抱的時候,請別只是手牽手 
 能在一起的時候,請別輕易分開 

 所以呢,該吃就吃該喝就喝 
 有事別往心裡擱 

the message make me more strong,
if I miss the chance to love you
I'll never ever have another chance to love you again.
and
if we're together, please don't easily break up.
because I love You
.
not so easily can dreaming something
if you don't have thinking the thing always,
you'll not so easy dream about the thing.
you dream about me, I like it
but please don't add something that's impossible .
.
Eat,Pray,Love really is a good movie.
I was watched it at thursday.
the movie teach me how to relax,love and cool down
I'm trying.

some photo in this week : )
so blur cause I used my phone in front camera









I'm happy because you're beside me ♥





 I'll be okay when tomorrow I wake up
 傷痛過后真的累  睡一覺好讓自己休息休息
 R.E.S.T  

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

加油!^^

Jamie Wong 说...

nice post. i love the text too.