13.10.10

Hello :-)


`
`
`
`
Hello every blog walker,
Im back here.
Finally yesterday finish my trial exam.
also, PMR is end. congra to every form 3 student.
they're free start from today. so relaxxx loh 囧
but for form 5 student,
we're getting serious,
SPM is sooooooo close to us.
1 month more.
arhhh, scare -__-
but,
relax first,
cause my graduation ceremony on next saturday 
so excited about it !!
I want to play out of control with classmates
we plan to steamboat on the night but too bad is
zi hong and sze xian need go party night at school !
yirrrrrrrr,,,
never mind, after graduation we'll straight go yam cha chit chat =D
hehee

I can imagine that's a how wonderful day to me
no forget to take much photo for sure! hehe \(^o^)/

opss, ya ho.
if u have visit my few past post.
you'll know I'm in deep shit before.
I'm tired in last week
really really so tired.
I'm wake up now : )
cause all of my vvip, friends, classmates and seniors are so care about me
I can't let them worry about me so much.
and
my friend told me that my blog name call Rroy's Happily Life
that's mean all post sure need is happy post.
so, I cut my hair.
to have a new look, new change !
Im still loving you,
Im still missing you.
but I won't sad in this moment anymore.
and friend still told me that

( you're an intelligent and sensible boy )

HAHA, am I ? @,@
and,

You have to think for yourself, your parents, your family, your schoolmates and your friends. 
They are the people who love you the most.

this is real,
I need to think myself and the person who love me
so, RROY IS BACK
come give some clapping.
HAHA

yesterday ICT is my last trial exam paper.
so after finish exam, I stay at class chit chat .
looooong time didn't chat with my sweet classmates!!
I miss them so much.
so sweet of yesterday chit chat with them.
classmate is the love ♥♥♥
some photo from yesterday.
Come see see.
Hope you guys won't reject my bald hair style.
=X
I know that's not handsome.
but
it's meaningful to me
(*>∇<*)ゝ







My lou po zai. HAHA..



Bao Jit busy her magazine 





She don't want face camera. SAD lorrr



Is time to kacau Yasmynn
she busy magazine also. -___-
She want to change her hair style after SPM
bao jit is the same @,@




alone be fool =.=





When morning in the school bus..
almost can see sunrise in this photo



This is Sunday photo : )
Nokia phone camera really not so good.
I miss S.E. phone camera.
Cyber Shoot is the best !!



Pipi wanna take me go out later
hehee, see you guys at next post ^^





没有评论: