20.10.10

hot wednesday


Hello Hello 
Lazy blogger rroy come with a new post.
Feel like recently starting busy but I don't know me bust at (?)
Yesterday hang out with Baojit and Yongyi.
they 2 accompany me go buy my __FASHION FORMAL SET__
yesterday after read Jane post starting nervous,
cause my whole formal set look like so fashion!
scare cannot in the hall.
but I learn a new word , FASHION FORMAL
en, teacher won't understand our's fashion formal style
they only know want us to dress like a old office uncle.
come on, now is 2010.
office style can look so fashion one,
no more boring ! no more low power.
as I said, dress well can make a guy look more smart and handsome ,
if not you want a guy who is wear sooo over (casual)  ?
haha, I don't think you want the kind of the boy, right?
anyway, I will dress what I like at the graduation day.
if cannot in,
I'll smile with the old uncle auntie gang,
and peace off *

might long time didn't go out shopping,
so yesterday tired like dead pig.
reach home then just go sleep a while.
I can't control myself to falling in love with my bedroom.
it look so delicious and sweet. 
ohyeah, Im a sleeping piglet 0_0'
like to sleep everytime.
so I like a very relax , nice and cool home.
suit me ^,^
but why recently weather hot like shit? /. \
sooo hot la god, please change to a nice weather let me asleep.

and you, please remember drink more water and take care yourself. 
don't get sick.

Runaway baby by Bruno Mars make me keep dance in the midnight.
OMG, give me bruno voice.
like the voice much !
didn't take too much photo,
my classmates not so like to take photo.
HAHA, not like me *.*




Baojit bought a nice clip and her mood keeping GOOD
I like the clip so much ! very suit jit jt.



Deepavali so close?
OMG!
I only know more 1 month SPM.
I'll sitting here and wait D.I.E.


Sri Lanka and Japan people come visit my blog?
wau, so awesome.
Is the saturday!
can't wait for it anymore.
pimple friend please don't come visit me.
gotta go to shower.
can't tahan the NICE weather already x(

bye





没有评论: