22.10.10

Wonderful memory

the moment when we were taking this photo,
we're really smile from heart.
all smile so sweet and cute
I will remember this moment forever !
thank you my school gang so so much,
I love You
5 Ekuiti ;-)



WAUUU ! Uuuaw

who's going graduation?
Is us !
5 - E K U I T I 
hehee, finally today got my robe !
and tomorrow is the graduation day.
all guys are so excited about it.
keep chatting about this 
and we got a plan.
after graduation change to 2 gang,
1 gang back home rest,
1 gang go movie.
hahaa, mine 1 sure is the second gang !
movie with my beloved classmates !!
and after movie,
around 7 we go steamboat !
never try to steamboat with classmates.
I know it will be sooo funny, unforgettable and good memory.
ya la. my class have so many good and sweet memory already. ^.^v
can't wait for it anymore !!!
arhhhhhh, today must rest well.
I'll sleeplessness tonight cause I'm so nervous ! >'<


My pose so ugly but I like it because it soo funky , hehe.
actually the paper is fake !
we just acting. haha



My lovely girl gang


My lovely boy gang


 Glad to meet you all my love in this world.
you guys make the day getting wonderful, gorgeous and awesome !
you guys give soo much love to me !!
yes, that's you all.
my love

suet yee
qi qi
mei hui
yasmynn
bao jit
suet ling
kid mun
zi hong
yong yi
sze xian
yew jiu
hou hou
mun fung


very very very
THANK YOU





I was plan today give u a surprise, but it's useless now =)

没有评论: