25.3.10

24/3 good day


24/3 after school
me,taipo,and annie went to sungai wang starbucks
after that Miki came to meet up.
yeah !playing my laptop'eye
so bad is I was forgot to brought my laptop charger. sorry : (
we sit outside. at our's table. we have :
6 phones,1 laptop,1 psp,1 camera.
if we kena rompak
really 哭都没眼泪.



tai po teach me this pose . hiao !
tai po look beauty in this picture :D
my hair fast grow up ~!!~~
kid mun
Miki
Annie & Miki

like this ♥

webcam time XD




omg. cold
going to beach
yoyoyoyo!!
peace ^^


 haha.. my mami's birthday.
17 years old already :D
(don't ask me why I want to call he mami, this is 5 Ekuiti style)
I used 2 hours to edit this photo.
My eyes is pain and tired.
 I don't have too much photo in this party.
just upload 2 video for fun ;p



serious. this fruit cake is delicious : )
after party all tired already but suet yee still full enegry.
( she lost contorl )
 tai po call me put love on her eyes.
see, only suet yee can't stop


let you all see how funky of suet yee XD








ok. it's time to bed.
good night =)

1 条评论:

Stanley 说...

I saw a packet of Marlboro Fresh Mint..haha