10.3.10

9-3♥


 9-3-2010 ☀
 Tuesday I was absence again. XD
 cause I was feeling not well when I woke up .
Whatever.
 But I still will hang out with joey that day.
 I won't give up o(╰_╯)o
 KojiKoji
 We out around 2something.
 Go Sungai Wang by bus.
 Cause bus really convenient than LRT.
 Sometime I will support go out by Bus ♥
We arrived Sungai Wang then we went to eat our lunch.
 WE ARE SOOOO HUNGRY kojikoji!!
 Originally we plan is want go to wacth Alice And The Wonderland.
 But Joey said this movie is not nice : (
 It's ok. We started go shopping.
 We take big head picture, went to DAISO shopping, buy many lasap thing , Sasa.
 really don't have any plan . Just like zombie without target shopping and buy .
 But, 
 Thankyou very much for JOEY.
 Cause she was accompany me a whole day.
 If I at home I'll die badly !
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 Muack ! You're my best friend forever !   

Joey's Lunch
Mine
 Before we action v(>^ω^<)v
.............①
 ②  
 ③
 ④
 SMILE c:

 JOEY With ME**
 Peace And Love ♥
 KojiKoji♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 ↓
 ↓
 ↓
 This picture special for my baby. Me really so hiao lo in this picture.
 -_-''
 pengsan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 사랑해요

没有评论: