12.3.10

Exam week

10/3/2010
 Sorry, Late update. _kns I'm fucking lazy!_
well
 That's all about my last week.
 It's a exam week.( I HATE EXAM )
I don't have did any revision for my exam.
I'll get a bad bad result !
maybe SPM also. :x
  -After School- 
Wednesday after school.
I was felt very very hot !!! (I'm hot always) lol
so ask Miki want swim anot.
then ON.
Yennie,Miki,Mr.Leong and Me.
have a nice day
\(0^◇^0)/
I'm showing a peace. not showing a bad thing. :D
my fcuking skin is bad.
don't know why. T.T

Actually don't know what are Miki doing !
 Yoga?~lol 
HIAO XD

I don't want in picture.


 Nice Smile : )
You should show a smile always!!
 '
 '
 '
 -School Time-
 Same day also.
Our class exam Add Math only.
SO after break time we're free !!
we chat we play and we laugh together.
 This is 5 Ekuiti
Suet YeeFunky
FunkySuet Yee
We're quite L-A-M-E
after take photo we started play game
Forgot this game call what name.
But ,  this game is funny !!
Exam Ing
 I hate my Math teacher so much !
cause when we're laugh after that she come to said 'keep quiet' 
and keep calling my name!
 Rroy~~Rroy~~Rroy~~~
 Rroy~~Rroy~~Rroy~~~
Make me CRAZY !!!
 
 ▼
 ▼▼
 ▼
 ▼
 End

Finally I update (ˉ(∞)ˉ)
 Happy Holiday
 Happy & Joy

没有评论: