30.3.10

I ♥ Doraemon


ding dong ding dong
Hey my buddy.
           News from Doraemon.
 If you like doraemon you sure know it.
If not, here I will tell you what news about it.
I just finish watched 2009 Doraemon movie.(新宇宙开拓史)
If you havent watch it? enjoy now ♥
 it's quite nice.
  
make me cry while they going back to the Earth.
T.T so touch !!
 the movie near end it will show us what news about next new movie.
2010 movie of Doraemon
大雄的人魚大海戰(のび太の人魚大海戦)
they going to celebrate Doraemon caricature 40 years anniversary
and Doraemon movie 30 years anniversary.
so, this movie is born ! ♥♥♥
so fast.....40 years ago.!




all look cute : ) do you think so?



Lady Gaga have new album.
PURE SONG
this picture really not like Lady Gaga last time album picture style.
but for this 1,lady gaga look mature.
Wish You Were Here is my best favorite song in this album !!!!






have a nice day.
HOPE I'M ALSO

1 条评论:

josh dee 说...

I love doraemon and stitch too.