22.3.10

don't be cruel

Feeling so down now.
just now saw something wrote by you.
it make me so sadness and deep down inside.
I don't know it's truth or fake?
Cause I can't know what your thinking always.
sometimes you can be soo close and good with me.
sometimes you can said me having extramarital relations without you beside me.
I know.
I really know .
distance is a problem for our relationship.
But you should have to know also.
started I falling in love to you.
Distance is not a problem to me !!
 I DON'T CARE & I DON'T MIND
whatever is ixxxx or jxxx.
I've gone also because of you !
why you want to feeling not safe always?
Am I really make you sooooo uncomfortable?
or you don't want try to trust me anymore?
Izit me thorough disappointed to you?
I remember what you told me last time.
(You just want a good boy that won't disappointed to you.)
I've try my best to be the boy as you want.
LOVE is need strive together!
I've try to be the boy as you want but why you don't want try to trust me again?
Me really so hard to make you feeling safe?
sorry if yes.
but you too !
sometimes you make me feeling not safe also.
what problem we having now?
am really confusedly now
what you want me to be?
your hug and your kiss.
make me feeling I am alive.






Do you know how to touch me?
I'm very care what's on your mind.
Don't be cruel to a heart that's true.
 I don't want no other love.
Baby it's just you I'm thinking of.
I LOVE YOU




sorry, this post only for me

2 条评论:

Chanwon 说...

cheer up!!
她也是在意你在乎你
所以才觉得距离可能是一种阻碍
所以现在你要的是她的信任

就让她相信你吧

别伤心啦 加油哦 =)

Ling 说...

Don't give up.
Must believe each other and your own feelings.
Be brave to pursue their own happiness.^^
gambateh...