3.6.10

;-)


Finally, I got back my handphone!
I hate the suck teacher.
I think he don't have brain ever !
I never hurt him and he said me make his hand pain =.=
 GILA
really so speechless !!
I should say sorry to you guys who is visit my blog
last few post and picture look so hopeless.
make my blog soooo diedd.
and my english is not good so will always used wrong sentence
o(>﹏<)o (paiseh!!)

Holiday is coming sooooooooooooooooooooon.
the day after tomorrow is holiday.
don't have any plan,don't have any money.
but I will hang out with my lovely classmates.
cheong k, yam cha or else!
hahaaa.... (sweeet)
tell you guys,
kar kei told me that acct2 and acct4 are so jealous our's classs.(me is account3)
why?
because we're always together!
we like play,dance,fight ,gossip and chatttttt what's have in the world.
yeah ^ ^
We had spend the sweet momment together!
[[ this year is my best year ]]
don't think too much, because we don't have anymore time to waste !
just go ahead !
We're young buddy!
say Hello to new things ;-)


tomorrow exam Account!
it's so important but I don't know how to revision as good as fast.
well, is time to say Bye.
I'm going to revision!!

*waiting my new phone. =p






I guess I'm ready,ready to sad/love again.





没有评论: