1.6.10

cause have a bad day*


today is the 1st day of June.
bad bad day for me.
last few days stay at home also. (quite boring)
so today went to school (I don't have exam)
ok loh. sit in the class and watching my classmates exam
and break time
I was so blur to stand out the class because I just woke up
then give fucking stupid bitch teacher catch.
OMG !! bad luck !!
he catch my pants and my phone give confiscate also.
SHIT XXXXXX
ok loh fine.
but he -50 mark .
what the hell.
plus last time 10 mark total I give -60 mark already.
he said 'awak boleh gantung' SOHAI!
Girlish teacher !!! xiu ba mean (小白脸)!!!


lol
you see!
Jenny was helping they cheat in the exam.
she taking the book to give they answer
High skill !
teacher don't know alsoo
hahahahahahaaaaaaa
and me helping too =p


So Fake loh you!!
she asking teacher something and she giving the answer also ='= sweat
-
some problem of my lappie window 7
it will expire in 4 hours.
I need to change back but should need my sister come back 1st
because this lappie is my sister buy for me
so she keep the receive.
(this lappie only 5 month only)
so, maybe can't online in this 2 week T^T
after this week !
holiday is ON!
gonna hang out with my lovely classmatess ♥
can't wait anymoreeeee
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --




Am I so  emo  in this few week?

爱情微笑着开始是美好,热烈了以后却逃掉.

 我安静的在思考,并不想被谁打扰. 

你累积给的伤害,我真的很难释怀.

Missing you


没有评论: