12.6.10

Karate Kid =D


I missss my vvip so much
so yesterday after tuition I went to TimeSquare find them by bus.(hou wei dai ahhh)  
they work at TimeSquare as Voir fair promoter :x
too bad is I reach there too early.
almost 4 I reached there and walking alone 2 hours to wait KahLeng finish her work
very very pity and I don't think I'll alone go out again which is Friday,Saturday and Sunday.
I won't ! 
Because weekend is just too many people!
they like looking at me and Idk why they do this to me -_-
-no good no good-
I'm just a normal human, not an E.T
soooo tired to window shopping lahhh!
suddenly I saw Calvin. I can't make sure is him or not.
hahaaa , he so leng zai and tall la. at least tall than me T.T (he just only fifteen)
but he really don't like a fifteen guy.
remind of my fifteen just like a child only.
not like Calvin   (Mature and Tall).   jealous luuuh.
Calvin's blog :D
6something I go eat my dinner and waiting KH and Mr.L come meet me.
卤肉饭very delicious!
I want to eat again next time ^0^
after that 7.20pm we gonna to start our's movie

(( The Karate Kid ))
 everybody like KUNG FU FIGHTING !! HU~~~~~

wakao ! this movie so nice la!
it make you laugh and action 
(and I feel so warm also because Jackie and Jaden like father and son)

nice nice nice ★★★★★

you guys should watch this in cinema during the school holiday =D
some funny things is Kahleng was slept -_- in the cinema almost 20 min 
she just too tired to working.
but I keep calling her wake up to see the snake and the girl . HAHAAA
and when Dre hit down the boy I was scream ' Yes, Ohyeah '
lol
not a big problem to me ( for me only, but another ppl think this guy is just too action )
action movie mahhhhh , forgive me.
I want to learn the Snake Kung Fu. (laugh)
anyway, this really is a good movie ^ ^ 

\(0^◇^0)/

 
Miss you so much !


I want to learn Kung Fu. hahahaaa kidding la. I'm old (-_-')


Warm -^.^-

This girl is cute. Dre love her XD

[ 万里长城 ] cool man !

quite hard to pose like this lo :-(       
 (me only)


[ World Cup Is Started ]
Gonna to support my favorite.
Football Fever, gogogoo!
Tsamina Mina , Waka Waka



this time for Africa !


1 条评论:

sex sex 说...

I like your sex video. You seem so enjoy in it.