18.6.10

:D 18/6




Is time to update again. :D
yesterday was out with my family. (without brother and father, they're busy)
to celebrate my mum's birthday.
Happy Birthday To My Mum. (muackzz !!)

we went to LowYat 1st for repair my lappie's Window7.
finally , gao dim it !
then went to Lot10 (10号胡同) for our's brunch.
so many people lahhh !! hard to found a table  to sitdown .
afterrr that,,, go sungai wang shopping loh.
don't have bought anything, because I have nothing want to buy also.
I just want a new phone :*)
6something went back LowYat take my lappie and have out's dinner.
Dinner at Sunshi Zanmai .
oh my god.
there open nearly 1 year but I don't know LowYat have a good Japanese Food Shop.
waiters are nice , mood is good , foods are good
and, not so expensive also !
try it try it ^ ^
just a short post. enjoy the food photo. HAHAHAA

We're waiting my sister choosing the dress.

Is Juice Time :D

my lil brother.
we look alike?  lol
he is taller than me now, he's just 14 yrs old -_-
I know I'm short (*@&*(&$

Orang Juiceeee






 Sushi Zanmai now


there have so many big mirror
lappie's eye

they design above the plate like have plaster .
lol. weird design -__-

Soft Crab !!

Roe look like so delicious. but I don't like it :X

so cute loh.
they have EYES @.@
Unagi Tofu.
anyway
 I won't eat fish but Unagi is the only one I've try it.
truth, I can't eat fish.
I'll try to eat Unagi because my ex.
she call me eat then I only can choose eat it.
HAIZZZzzzz...
don't remind it anymore.

I like this t-shirt so much ! star ★★★








Satio Vs I-phone.
I'm using I-phone now.. neh neh nehhhh..






back school soon =(





没有评论: