16.6.10

Happy Bday To Beloved Annie ♥


Is 16th June now,
Happy 17th birthday to my Annie 
Me be friend with her since I was form 1.
We're so close even like know what's thinking in each other heart.
truth !
Form 2 time we like absent then go Neway cheong K or watch movie..
and was happened many things also.
we're bad student =p
many things hard to forget it.
anyway, time goes so fast!
we know each other 5 years already!
how fast ?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE ANNIE =)
our's memory 



[ 2008 Form3 ]




[ 2009 Form 4 ]



 Form 1 and Form 2 pictures delete already
cause last time my lappie got virus =(
and this year less take picture with her also
less go out with her already. 
Wanna go out with her again !!!
well,
Happy 17th Birthday To My Little Gal. 
  :-D
wish you happy always and lucky everyday  !
don't remember the things are not happy anymore, Future Is Good.



Now showing Brazil Vs Korea DPR.
only me watching the show at home. HAIZZZ... not fun at all 




没有评论: