27.6.10

June is ending soon.


wau!! 
today is Sunday and July is coming soon.
sooo fast !!
sorry for this few days didn't update anything.
because I don't have so much time to turn on my lappie.
busy to sleep or yam cha.   lol
you know guys, holiday time to sleep is 6am.
and school time to wake up is 5.30am.
I get time differences like I just come back from don't know where.
hard to sleep well .
well,I gonna to watch all the movie I wanna watch.
I don't want miss it all.
and today, I'm going to cut my cacat hair.
short abit I think is better.
I like short hair cause it seem  like so handsome, relax and freedom.
hahaaaaaa
I want be a handsome boy badly *.*
and I think today I'll go cheong K with my sister,brother and cousin's girlfriend.
:D

this week is my best best week in 2010.
don't have any sadness or emo.
just have a lot of happy and smile.
I Want You !!
hehe  hehe



OK, next post will teach you guys how to turn to be a draft blogger.
you will get some new look like my blog.
stay tuned =*)





没有评论: