21.6.10

last day of holiday


see ! Dark black circle eyes I having now.
because of Fifa and Holidays.
tomorrow school reopen.
I'll absent again.
today is Father's Day.
my dad come back to have a dinner with us.
after dinner he go back Ipoh for work already.
anyway, I'm bad in mood now.
something you always hope will be happen but at the end the thing you want won't happen !
and now, like me !
I really feeling so sad and down.
even my mum give my new phone tomorrow I can't feeling well also.
okay, time to off my lappie and let myself alone.
good night



opsss , I change my blog song.
enjoy it. I like Nothin' On You by B.o.B so much ! so niceee !!
but, I choose the Nothin' On You by a youtube singer (Airto).
he sing Nothin' On You so niceeeee also ♥ 
love it !







And this one, soooooo nice also. I want the nice voice BADLY !!





没有评论: