10.6.10

说不出有多么快乐 ! ;-)




I'm really feel so speechless about this post.
again and again.
I done this post already but blogger undone my post !
and all the things I write undone also.! 
so tired man !  I need to spend more time to rewrite again.
but point is, I forget what I write just now T_T
my post will become short than I write last time. sorry buddy.


Fine, I write again about my sweet Monday.
I was hang out with my beloved classmates.
[ last night can't sleep well =( dkw ]
Normally our's gang is 7 girl plus 4 boys.
but this time without kid mun and suet ling.
Kid don't know what problem and Suet busy the day.
so, we went to Time Square Neway 1st.
We reach there 10.30am and
we're so lucky because I got back the same room as last time we go Neway
is 51 !!  
awesome ! hahaaaaa
after we finish cheong K we had our's lunch at Pavillion.
Pavillion have balloon fair. !  =)
many balloons and toys! so cuteeee
most I want to is try the bigger balloon.
the balloon can let you fly in the middle of Pavillion
it's so cool right?
too bad is, I over weight and age. 
can't try also.. xp
so, after we finish our's lunch we go back Sungai wang.
I think it's 4 something only.
because sze xian , bao jit , yong yi and zi hong still need tuition
so back early .
but , we still have time to take sticker photo. hahaaaa
Laughing wholeheartedly!
ohyeah,
they back nearly 5.30pm but I not yet.
because I'm going to meet a friend.
hahaaaa, Finally I meet him ( Mr. Tee )
he so nice lah. XD
he fetch me to Bangsar have our's dinner.
he say Alexis so niceee.
finally I try it, there really so niceee !
mood so good and 2nd floor is playing the classical and saxophone's song !
( plus the day is raining day )
OMG !   I love it sooooooooo much !
I so enjoy when I'm eating my favorite cheese cake!
mood good, climate good , all things are good !!!
aikssssss.. I hope I can go there again !
do you want fetch me go there again?  =X
then, back home luh..
Had A beautiful Monday.
really, so beautiful !
wish you guys have a good school holidays ^ ^




---------------Neway Time---------------

 I like this XD look so relaxxx

Yasmynn

Kar Kei

Suet Yee

Bao Jit

Zi Hong

Sze Xian

Sally

Yong Yi

Sze xian, Me, Zi hong and Yong yi




This picture so warm, look like family ! yes, We're

Is Cheong K time not Novel time =_=


-----------------Pavillion Time----------------

Boys in the toilet

Girls in the toilet

See !! I hope I can try thissss!!

Lunch Time ! *~*

Outfit the day , Summer Feel. Hahaaaaa

So cute right? because I edit one XD



---------------Bangsar, Alexis-------------


So nice right? heheee
I want go back again !




  ♥  I had a very nice Monday ! hahaaa
        I'm feeling so happy!
   because of  you.
   Finally, I can have my new life !
 ♥  I'm starting to enjoy my new life, everything little thing.
         ohyeah... Nice !   
     说不出有多么快乐 
  ♥          ;-)               





没有评论: